We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
No transmissions of data over the internet can be 100% guaranteed secure, and whilst we endeavour to ensure the security of your data any information you provide to us is at your own risk.
This explains how and why we acquire and use your personal information.
We may collect information about you:
• For processing orders and enquiries to provide information about our products and services. • This includes your name, address, date of birth, contact number, marital status, IP address.
We use your information to:
• Communicate with you by telephone, e-mail, sms, or post using the contact details you have provided. • Inform you of any promotions, offers.
We may share your information with:
• Third parties which provide services for us, we only disclose the personal information that is absolutely necessary in order to deliver the service.
We store your information:
• Within the European Economic Area (EEA) • If we transfer data outside the EEA we will ensure that before we do so, there is adequate protection in place to ensure the security of your data. • In order to complete some forms of communications or service delivery, we may need to pass your information to service suppliers who are registered outside the European Union (“EU”) For example this may occur if we use the US based newsletter emailing service provider Mail Chimp.
We keep your information:
• For a maximum of six years if you purchase items from us, unless a longer period is required by law.
You have the right to:
- Access the information we hold about you.
- Ask us to make changes to your information to make sure it is accurate and up to date.
- Ask us to stop or limit our use of, or delete your information (we are not obliged to do this in relation to information we need as part of our contractual relationship)
- Receive your information in a format that suits you.
- Transfer your information to a third party.
- Deleting your data
- If you would like us to delete or erase your personal information from our systems, then where possible (if not required for statutory or contractual requirements) we will do so within 30 days and provide confirmation that your data has been removed from our systems. To request that your personal data is erased from our systems, please contact us directly
If at any point you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, then please contact us directly:
483/487 Prescot Road
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).