Terms and Conditions
W.J. Edwards Jewellers has taken care in presenting the products on our web site as accurately as possible. The images you see will depend on your monitor’s display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order please read W.J.Edwards Terms and Conditions below.
- All products are subject to availability
- All measurements are approximate
- Products shown will not be actual size
- Colours are as accurate as computer processes allow
- Products are priced in pounds sterling and include VAT
- All products will be supplied in our packaging or the branded packaging of the manufacturer where applicable.
- Ring size alteration is not included in the price – contact www.wjedwards.com for information quoting reference number and required size.
- All products displayed in the Sale section of W.J.Edwards webstore have been on sale at a higher price for at least 28 consecutive days.
- This site is governed exclusively by English Law
Once you have completed an online purchase, we will send you an email confirming the order details and our acceptance of your order.
We ship by UK registered post, and the cost of postage is shown at the checkout. We can only deliver purchases to UK credit/debit card billing addresses. We aim to deliver your order to you right away, and certainly within 14 days from receipt of your order. We will notify you via e-mail if otherwise. A signature is required on delivery. This is true in all cases besides the 'Endless' jewellery range as this travels through Europe, items from this range will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks.
Credit/Debit card security:
W.J.Edwards web site uses a secure payment gateway for the collection of your card details. All the information passed from the payment page is encrypted.
Shopping on the W.J.Edwards web site and/or to register for news requires you to provide your name, address and other relevant details. Our policy is to keep this to the minimum to ensure that we can process your order and/or contact you if necessary. We may also use your e-mail address to notfy you of any special events and promotions. Personal information provided by you is held in a secure area purely for the use of W.J.Edwards and will not be transmitted to a third party. If you wish your details to be deleted please send an e-mail to www.wjedwards.com with “unsubscribe” in the subject field.
We guarantee to repair or replace at our discretion any item that proves faulty within 12 months of purchase, providing the fault is indisputably of manufacturing origin and has not been caused by the owner. All new watches sold carry a manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee. Pre owned watches carry a six month guarantee. If an item cannot be repaired or replaced, a full refund will be offered.